Slip and Trip Claims Liverpool
Find out how much your claim may be worth
Slips, Trips and Falls
Having an accident in public can be a traumatic event. People often think that if you slip or trip, you should “pick yourself up, dust yourself down, and get on with it”. Of course, sometimes an accident is just an accident, one of those things that happen from time to time, but other times it is caused by somebody not doing what they should be doing to prevent an accident from happening.
If you have sustained an injury as a result of a slip, trip or fall accident, you may be entitled to make a compensation claim.
Slip and Trip Claims Liverpool: Common Types Of Slip And Trips Accidents
The most common types of accident compensation claims we deal with on a no win no fee basis include:
- Claims against the local Council or authorities for accidents on roads, pavements and parks.
- Sports injury claims for those who have been injured whilst playing or watching sports.
- Claims for accidents in occupied buildings or premises, such as supermarkets, shops, theatres, or transport.
- Employers Negligence- Your employer is under an obligation to provide safe work environments under the ‘Health and Safety At Work etc. Act 1974’. Slip and trip accidents at work are usually caused by poor housekeeping due to wet floors not being cordoned off, or obstructions on the floor, causing slip and tripping hazards.
Slip and Trip Claims Liverpool: How Much Compensation Will I Receive?
The value of your claim will depend upon the seriousness of your injuries and your additional losses. Compensation is split into general damages and special damages as shown below:
- General damages – General damages refer to compensation for your injuries. This will be based on your pain and suffering due to the injuries sustained in your accident.
- Special damages – Special damages refer to any additional financial losses you sustained due to your injuries. These can include loss of earnings, travel costs, home care costs, and the costs of any medical treatment you received as a direct result of the accident. You should ensure that you keep receipts of any additional expenses to prove your special damages.
Why Choose Beacon Law?
Beacon Law is a specialist firm of qualified solicitors with tons of experience dealing with slip and trip claims, Liverpool. We provide a high level of service and specialist legal advice to all our clients and work hard to ensure they receive the highest levels of compensation.
We offer all claims on a no win, no fee basis.
If you’ve suffered from a slip, trip or fall injury due to someone else’s negligence or breach of duty, then please call us today on 0330 1332 857 or use our online contact form to speak to a personal injury solicitor.
Beacon Law are a solicitors in Liverpool registered in England and Wales with our registered office based in Manchester.
We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).