Best No Win No Fee Solicitors: Beacon Law
Find out how much your claim may be worth
Best No Win No Fee Accident Solicitors
Beacon Law are one of the best No Win No Fee Accident Solicitors. We are specialists in providing no win no fee personal injury compensation claims. We will help you throughout the claims process for all types of claims.We are an experienced and skilled team who strives to achieve the best possible results for our clients everyday.
Our staff are proud to work for one of the UK’s leading personal injury law firms, and their willingness is apparent in their efforts to obtain the best possible results for our clients.
We recover large amounts of personal injury compensation each year which helps our clients to get their lives back on track. We support you to help get your life back on track and get the justice you deserve.
Best No Win No Fee Solicitors : Our Services
The claims, cases and legal matters which we deal with include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Accidents at Work– Accidents at work are very common. Many of the accidents can be avoided if employers implement the correct measures and procedures to keep their employees safe. If you have sustained an injury as a result of an accident at work due to employers negligence, you may be able to make a no win, no fee personal injury claim against your employer.
- Road Traffic Accidents– Road Traffic Accidents are a daily occurrence on Britain’s roads. Whether you were the vehicle driver, a passenger, motorcyclist or victim of a ‘hit and run’, you will, no doubt, have experienced some level of pain and suffering. You could be entitled to make a road traffic accident compensation claim.
- Slips, Trips and Falls– Often, slips, trips and falls accidents are just accidents with no one to blame. However, other times they are caused by somebody not doing what they should be doing to prevent an accident from happening. Slip, trip and fall injuries can often lead to severe injuries that sometimes can affect a person’s daily life. If you have suffered a slip, trip or fall injury from an accident in a public place, or any other location you may be entitled to claim compensation.
- Animal Attacks– An animal attack injury can be severe and can have severe impacts on the victim of the injury. Animal attacks often include scratches, bites or being pushed over, often by domestic animals such as dogs and cats. The same rules apply for all animals, except animals that belong to a dangerous species. Most animals are not classed in the dangerous species category and are mostly domesticated. Animals such as cows, sheepdogs, cats and horses are non-dangerous, as they can be tamed and kept under human control.
- Medical Negligence– A medical professional, whether a doctor to a care home assistant, have a duty of care to you. If a medical professional physically or psychologically harms you as a result of inappropriate or substandard treatment, this will usually make you eligible to make a clinical or medical negligence claim. Medical negligence claims don’t just involve NHS doctors but can also include private medical professionals too.
- Professional Negligence-Professional negligence occurs when a professional in a job role (such as accountants, solicitors, financial advisors, barristers, architects etc.), fails to provide their services to the required standard. This failure may result in their clients suffering damage or loss if you have received bad advice, negligent advice or improper conduct from a qualified professional person and suffered financial loss. As a result, you may be entitled to make a claim for professional negligence.
- Criminal Injury Claims (CICA)– If you have been the victim of a violent crime either directly or indirectly and have suffered injuries, both physically or mentally, you may be entitled to make a criminal injury claim for compensation. Criminal injuries are managed by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) who have set up a criminal injuries Compensation Scheme.
- Catastrophic Injuries– A catastrophic injury is an injury that is classed as severe and likely to have a long personal long-term effect on your life. These types of injuries can also include injuries that can reduce your life expectancy. Beacon Law deal with many claims in which a claimant has suffered from catastrophic injuries. If you have been involved in an accident that has resulted in you suffering from severe injuries, speak to one of our specialist catastrophic injury solicitors to find out if you could make a compensation claim.
Best No Win No Fee Accident Solicitors: What Is No Win No Fee?
Beacon Law no win no fee Solicitors offer our services on a no win, no fee basis. A no win, no fee agreement is used to fund a compensation case where the accident victim does not have to pay a penny upfront.
If we believe that your case has a good chance of success, we will usually agree to proceed with your claim under a no win no fee agreement. One of the most important features of a no win no fee agreement is that if you do not succeed in your claim, then you will not be charged any fees for the services you have received.
A Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA) is a required document that needs to be signed. This agreement states that you will not be charged if your case is successful.
The main benefit of making a no win, no fee claim for compensation is that the financial risks of litigation are reduced. In most cases, you will not be required to pay any legal fees if your claim is unsuccessful. If your claim is successful, we will deduct our fees from your compensation when your claim has been settled.
You have time limits to claim your case. You have up to 3 years from the date of the injury to make a personal injury claim, no win, no fee compensation.
Our Fees If Your Claim Is Successful
If you were successful in your claim, a success fee will be required. This payment will be deducted from your compensation on successful conclusion of your case. You may also be required to pay for Legal Expenses Insurance.
What is Legal Expenses Insurance?
Costs and fees will always be incurred throughout the litigation process. The main costs that may be required include costs of obtaining medical records, expert fees and court fees.
Although you may not be required to pay our fees if you lose, you may be personally responsible for the payment of your opponent’s costs and expenses.
The best piece of advice we can give you is to take out a legal expenses insurance policy. This will ensure that you are not held personally liable for these costs.
There are two types of Legal Expenses insurance; Before The Event (BTE) Insurance and After The Event (ATE) insurance. After The Event may be needed for a high number of personal injury claims in order to cover the costs of the claim if it is unsuccessful.
You will only be required to pay After The Event insurance costs if your claim is successful, whereas, if you are unsuccessful, this fee will be waived.
How to Start A No Win No Fee Accident Claim
The first step is to call Beacon Law on 0330 1332 857 to discuss your claim- you are under no obligation to make a claim.
We’ll listen to your case and will answer any queries or questions you may have. We’ll try to understand the whole story of what happened and the impact it has had on your life. This is so that we can determine whether your claim will succeed or not.
Once you decide to take the next step, we will refer you to one of our specialists, no win, no fee solicitors that will fit your case.
Your solicitor will use every detail of your claim and any impacts the accidents injury has caused to your daily life to negotiate with the other half, to get the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Beacon Law, the Best No Win, No Fee Solicitors
Beacon Law are a leading firm of No Win, No Fee Solicitors, offering a range of personal injury claim services to our clients. We offer a high level of service to all our clients and work hard to ensure they receive the best treatment and highest compensation for their injuries.
We work closely with all clients, following their instructions whilst providing specialist legal advice on each case. We aim to support all our clients throughout a time that is already difficult and provide the best case management possible throughout all legal proceedings.
If you require advice on a potential case or assistance, please contact our personal injury lawyers on 0330 1332 857. Alternatively, please complete our online form, and a Personal Injury expert will contact you to discuss the legal services we offer for your potential case.
Beacon Law are a Solicitors registered in England and Wales with our registered office based in Manchester.
We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
If you are looking for a Solicitors based in Manchester to deal with family law, employment law, commercial law, you should use the Law Society’s “Find A Solicitor” tool.